- Company will demonstrate its industry leading NFC Mobile Access solutions and latest addition iCLASS SE platform for credential encoding
- Enhanced FARGO HDP5000 card personalization demo including new graphical display, faster throughput speeds, dual card hopper and more
Birmingham, United Kingdom – IFSEC 2013 (Hall 4 Stand C40 and C50) – May 13–16, 2013 – HID Globalâ, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced it will present its solutions for secure access control together with parent company ASSA ABLOY, under the Motto “Access your world” at IFSEC Birmingham. Jointly presenting their solutions for the third consecutive year, this presence incorporates the combined power of award-winning technology from HID Global, ASSA ABLOY, and ASSA ABLOY group companies Yale, Mul-T-Lock, Traka and effeff.
HID Global will highlight its latest iCLASS SE® platform solution for credential encoding and conduct live mobile access demonstrations. In addition to showcasing its broad portfolio of solutions to create, use and manage secure identities, the company will also highlight its enhanced FARGO® HDP5000 Printer/Encoder.
“We are very excited to be showcasing HID Global’s vast array of trusted secure identity solutions along with our parent company ASSA ABLOY. Our customers will experience how our portfolio as well as complimentary products, presented by ASSA ABLOY brands, work well together. On the show floor, customers can learn how products and solutions from both companies can add to their business value.
IFSEC Birmingham is one of the leading security shows in the U.K and provides us with an excellent and robust platform to interact and meet with security and industry professionals,” said Harm Radstaak, Managing Director EMEA with HID Global.
“We will be available to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand what key secure identity challenges need to be addressed in the workplace and how our future proofed solutions can assist them.”
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services including:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- Credential Encoding Solutions: The latest addition to the iCLASS SE platform enables organizations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers by combining a number of existing HID encoders into a single solution. It provides the capability for organizations to securely manage their own keys and encode credentials to operate with iCLASS SE Readers. The solution supports iCLASS Seosä, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE DESFire® and other technologies.
- HID Secure Identity Services™: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Card Personalization Solutions: The most comprehensive range of printer/encoders for custom card personalization, from creating high-quality colour photo IDs to encoding smart cards. Solutions include Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) printer/encoders. HID Global will demonstrate its enhanced FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder and its FARGO DTC1000.
- EasyLobbyâVisitor Management Solutions: HID Global’s enterprise-class solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting. The solution is flexible, customizable and feature-rich to meet the needs of small and enterprise organizations with diverse visitor management processes and policy requirements.
- Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID® ecosystem, including HID Global’s new credential encoding solution, the iCLASS SE Reader Module and the iCLASS SE Processor that can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: Latest Crescendo® and pivCLASSâ credentials for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control; OMNIKEY® desktop readers; iCLASS SE platform reader solutions and credentials including iCLASS Seosfor powering mobile access and higher security.
- Networked Access Solutions: New EDGE EVO® and VertX EVO™ IP-enabled open platform access control solutions, and HID Global will preview new two-reader EDGE EVO Solo and VertX EVO wireless interoperability solutions.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform including the iCLASS Seos credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications.
- ActivID® Credential Management Solutions: HID Global will demonstrate its latest identity assurance solutions, including its ‘One Card’ converged secure access solution for physical and logical access control and cloud-based applications.
HID Global will be speaking during IFSEC on May 15th 2013:
- Serra Luck, Director of Mobile Access Solutions: Near Field Communication: its role in a secure domain, from 16:30 to 17:00 p.m, at Centrestage.
The following HID Global executives will be available for interviews during IFSEC 2013:
- Harm Radstaak: Managing Director, EMEA
- Serra Luck: Director of Mobile Access Solutions
- Volker Kunz: Director of Sales, Europe
- Nicole Clement: Director of Marketing Communications, EMEA
For more information on the range of electronic access and identity solutions from ASSA ABLOY and HID Global, visit www.thekeytoifsec.com.
To read more comprehensive press briefings and product information, or to interview key members of the ASSA ABLOY and HID Global team, contact the press relations staff listed below, or visit Hall 4, Stand C40 and C50.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators and application developers serving a variety of markets. These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, LaserCard® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, ActivID, Crescendo, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, HID Secure Identity Services, EasyLobby, EDGE EVO, VertX EVO, pivCLASS, OMNIKEY and FARGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
M: +44 (0) 7798 617 946
E: [email protected]