HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, IdenTrust®, LaserCard®, Lumidigm®, and HID®. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
HID Global’s North American PACS Sales Team is dedicated to managing HID’s largest revenue generating region. As the Strategic Accounts Director, you will be responsible for guiding and managing a team of Strategic Accounts Managers focused on achieving HID Global’s corporate objectives.
Reporting to the Regional PACS Director of Sales - NAM, the Strategic Accounts Director is tasked with driving incremental revenue and new strategic business opportunities through expanded product adoption across HID Global’s largest Integration, OEM and Distribution customers in North America. The Strategic Accounts Director will also be required to work closely and collaboratively with other team members, including, but not limited to, HID Global’s Territory Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and other HID departments to ensure meeting growth expectations and delivering to customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a group of individuals located throughout your assigned region.
o This would include personnel related activities such as performing annual appraisals, hiring, etc.
• Develop and maintain detailed, strategic, measurable regional actionable plans to ensure that on-going business growth, including achievement of an assigned revenue plan is achieved.
• Guide your team to maintain a regular presence and create a positive profile within customer organizations to ensure that the HID Global name is recognized as an industry thought leader and value added element of their business.
• Coach and manage your team to accurately capture and communicate opportunities and forecast revenue projections leveraging Salesforce.
• Keep abreast of any new developments or competitive information that may enhance or threaten HID growth initiatives and channel applicable information to the appropriate part of the HID Global business for action.
• Represent HID Global at trade shows or association meetings where required.
• Travel up to 50%
Required Knowledge / Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Experience working with Integrators, OEMs and Distributors is REQUIRED.
• BA/BS in a related field highly desired (will consider 5+ years of experience in the security industry).
• A minimum of 5+ years outside sales experience and 5+ years of sales management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
• Valid Driver’s License and Passport.
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
• Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience with Salesforce.com
• Familiar with operating systems, such as MS Windows, etc.
Customer Focused Skills
• Effective management of customer requirements and expectations.
• Demonstrated history of excellence in customer service.
• Customer-first philosophy that drives day-to-day activities.
• Always focused on achieving a reputation for being a “trusted advisor”.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• If employee works primarily in a home office environment:
o Home office environment must be a well-defined work area separate from normal domestic activity and complete with all essential technology including but not limited to the following; separate phone, printer, and computer to effectively perform their duties.
• Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess, or can acquire, a valid Passport.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please call us at 949.202.3429 or email us at [email protected], to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.