When I introduce our OEM embedded products or solutions to the third-party developers, one vital component of the overall offering is the Advantage HID Connect Partner Program.
The ultimate goal of HID Connect is to offer third-party providers the ability to grow their businesses by helping end-users use their existing HID technology-enabled credentials for new applications. And through these HID Connect partnerships, we deliver added value to our developers.
Apart from adopting advanced technical solutions in today’s competitive business environment, it is also crucial for an OEM developer to conduct cooperative promotions with their solution providers. Through the Advantage HID Connect Partner Program, we offer a full variety of marketing opportunities to help our developer Partners leverage their market presence and HID’s strong installed base of technology-enabled credentials.
Key marketing opportunities our Partners benefit from include:
• A directory page on the HID Connect website highlighting their HID technology-enabled products, including a hyperlink to their website;
• Use of the HID Connect and HID technology logos to identify their partnership with HID Connect;
• Opportunity to promote their HID technology-enabled products at HID solutions seminars, tradeshows, etc.;
• Collaboration with the HID sales team to devise concerted solutions to channels and end-users;
• Public relations opportunities, including coverage in case studies and press releases;
• Opportunity to participate in the Genuine HID Technology Program for extensive exposure within the HID Global network.
As an Advantage HID Connect Partner, not only are the developers provided with an OEM embedded product solution, but they are also given a superb opportunity to attain stronger market presence and elevate their product profile at the same time.